Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,336 prices entered by 116 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 788.759 XOF / JOD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 22% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,350,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,059,184 Franc (Dinar 1,343) in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Manila costs Php900 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (24 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Moscow costs руб 96 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$56 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makassar costs Rp 55,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)