Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,524 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 751.201 XOF / JOD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 22% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,150,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 895,246 Franc (Dinar 1,192) in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$813 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cluj-Napoca costs 10 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 150,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chongqing costs 元25 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Naples costs €31 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nairobi costs Shilling107 (42 minutes ago)