Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,020 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 874.014 XOF / JOD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 21% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,481,036 Franc (Dinar 1,695) in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨6 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)