Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,361 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 804.238 XOF / JOD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 21% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,320,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,039,111 Franc (Dinar 1,292) in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 40,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥500,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,440 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Halifax costs C$34 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $44 (about 1 hour ago)