Cost of living in Alwar, India compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.218 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alwar (India) is 31% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 285,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 196,816 Franc (₨23,950) in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Canberra costs AU$600 (about 1 hour ago)