Cost of living comparison between Alor Star, Malaysia and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 143.843 XOF / MYR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alor Star (Malaysia) is 30% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 220,010 Franc (RM1,530) in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)