Cost of living in Alor Star, Malaysia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 138.017 XOF / MYR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alor Star (Malaysia) is 29% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 277,662 Franc (RM2,012) in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 40,000 ₫ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €600 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)