Cost of living in Alor Star, Malaysia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 130.535 XOF / MYR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alor Star (Malaysia) is 30% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 419,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 294,780 Franc (RM2,258) in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vaasa costs €32,313 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hanover costs €900 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $456 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Gold Coast costs AU$2,365 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kraków costs 22 zł (about 1 hour ago)