Cost of living in Alor Star, Malaysia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 140.992 XOF / MYR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alor Star (Malaysia) is 28% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 495,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 354,991 Franc (RM2,518) in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $60 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 310 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Houston, Texas costs $1.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,135 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)