Cost of living in Almuñécar, Spain compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2015. Exchange rate: 661.546 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almuñécar (Spain) is 10% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,759,353 Franc (€2,659) in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Riverside, California costs $3.30 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kelowna costs C$85 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richards Bay costs R 200 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (about 2 hours ago)