Cost of living in Allahabad, India compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.305 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Allahabad (India) is 26% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 568,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 419,805 Franc (₨50,550) in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 200 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.45 (about 2 hours ago)