Cost of living in Algiers, Algeria compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 632 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.047 XOF / DZD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Algiers (Algeria) is 26% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,880,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,387,660 Franc (274,933 Dinar) in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cajamarca costs S/. 900 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,525 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Shenzhen costs 元80 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 7 B/. (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 1.00 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥9 (26 minutes ago)