Cost of living in Algiers, Algeria compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 617 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.675 XOF / DZD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Algiers (Algeria) is 29% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,750,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,244,560 Franc (266,243 Dinar) in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Malmo costs 600 kr (2 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $2.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ensenada costs Mex$ 8 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Maputo costs 6,600 MT (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 1 hour ago)