Cost of living in Algiers, Algeria compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.626 XOF / DZD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Algiers (Algeria) is 26% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,443,626 Franc (256,580 Dinar) in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (less than a minute ago)
- 32 oz of rice in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2.74 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 75 kr (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$3,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (38 minutes ago)