Cost of living in Algeciras, Spain compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 655.550 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Algeciras (Spain) is 13% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,090,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 951,004 Franc (€1,451) in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Raipur costs ₨22,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kiev costs 35₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)