Cost of living in Algeciras, Spain compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 657.814 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Algeciras (Spain) is 12% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,784,590 Franc (€2,713) in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €600 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 250TL (15 minutes ago)
- 400 ml hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Antwerp costs €4.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 1,000 Дин. (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)