Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 661.546 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 11% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 277,628 Franc (€420) in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Poznan costs 4.00 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $45 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$70,000 (41 minutes ago)