Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 655.354 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 11% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 762,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 676,098 Franc (€1,032) in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kassel costs €15 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caruaru costs R$ 66,971 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montpellier costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pori costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)