Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 653.562 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 11% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 813,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 723,030 Franc (€1,106) in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £12 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$450 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)