Cost of living comparison between Alexandroupoli, Greece and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 659.448 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 11% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 276,633 Franc (€419) in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 25 ₪ (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.80 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $26,429 (about 1 hour ago)