Cost of living in Aleppo, Syria compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.032 XOF / SYP *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is 28% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 202,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 144,861 Franc (140,343 £) in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $110 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhopal costs ₨222 (42 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Istanbul costs 8TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Groningen costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Portland, Oregon costs $908 (about 1 hour ago)