Cost of living in Aleppo, Syria compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.203 XOF / SYP *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is 29% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 277,544 Franc (230,617 £) in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (30 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (38 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (42 minutes ago)