Cost of living in Aleppo, Syria compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.055 XOF / SYP *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is 29% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 210,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 149,271 Franc (141,469 £) in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$50 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 79 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Durban costs R 255,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Florence costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $5,590 (about 1 hour ago)