Cost of living in Aleppo, Syria compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.179 XOF / SYP *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is 29% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 266,312 Franc (225,932 £) in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Graz costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,788 (about 2 hours ago)