Cost of living in Albacete, Spain compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 651.215 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Albacete (Spain) is 13% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,774,400 Franc (€2,725) in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Valencia costs €37 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $6.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $89 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.10 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 180₴ (42 minutes ago)