Cost of living in Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia vs Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 153.271 XOF / SAR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 599,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 599,000 Franc (﷼ 3,908) in Al Qurayyat.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Medellín costs COL$60,000 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda costs EC$20 (39 minutes ago)