Cost of living in Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 146.931 XOF / SAR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 518,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 518,000 Franc (﷼ 3,525) in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $3,870 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $518 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guanare costs Bs 60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Novosibirsk costs руб 36,999 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Podgorica costs €2.50 (about 3 hours ago)