Cost of living in Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia vs Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 155.954 XOF / SAR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 543,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 543,000 Franc (﷼ 3,482) in Al Qurayyat.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $6,099 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $30 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Recife costs R$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$14,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $28 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 3.50TL (about 2 hours ago)