Cost of living in Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 150.711 XOF / SAR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 573,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 573,000 Franc (﷼ 3,802) in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,372 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lubbock, Texas costs $50 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,812 (39 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eugene, Oregon costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Abbotsford costs C$60 (about 2 hours ago)