Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 141.936 XOF / SAR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 23% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,110,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,627,033 Franc (﷼ 11,463) in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php225 (5 minutes ago)
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $2.82 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $65 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$13,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Manchester costs £731 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nancy costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)