Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 165.960 XOF / SAR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 14% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,346,980 Franc (﷼ 8,116) in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Atlanta, Georgia costs $11 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Constanţa costs 600 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 250 Dinar (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £860 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,550 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨104 (about 1 hour ago)