Cost of living in Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.47403 XOF / IQD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq) is 40% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 371,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 223,176 Franc (470,808 Dinar) in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $782 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,423 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Khartoum costs 450 Pound (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €1.20 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$4,257 (about 1 hour ago)