Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.679 XOF / EGP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 32% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 265,137 Franc (E£ 8,113) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Dammam costs ﷼ 10 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 2.50 (10 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.05TL (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sousse costs 15 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €53 (about 1 hour ago)