Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 30.134 XOF / EGP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 31% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 214,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 146,901 Franc (E£ 4,875) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $8 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,626 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 5,000 zł (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brno costs 13,998 Kč (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mérida costs Mex$ 2.20 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Cruz, California costs $65 (34 minutes ago)