Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 30.257 XOF / EGP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 31% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 360,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 247,182 Franc (E£ 8,169) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $508 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $14 (about 3 hours ago)