Cost of living comparison between Al Jadid, Libya and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 448.381 XOF / LYD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,500 Franc (5.576 Dinar) in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £3,010 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,580 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨17,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampere costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)