Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 400.248 XOF / LYD *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,300 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 6,300 Franc (16 Dinar) in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thessaloniki costs €23 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Bucharest costs 4.00 lei (26 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Edinburgh costs £2.60 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punto Fijo costs Bs 400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $117 (about 2 hours ago)