Cost of living in Al-Fashir, Sudan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 76.162 XOF / SDG *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al-Fashir (Sudan) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,600 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 6,600 Franc (87 Pound) in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hisar costs ₨200 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Quebec City costs C$529 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vienna costs €499 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antigua Guatemala costs Q5,591 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Maceió costs R$ 2,400 (about 1 hour ago)