Cost of living in Al-Fashir, Sudan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 83.402 XOF / SDG *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al-Fashir (Sudan) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,600 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 6,600 Franc (79 Pound) in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,200 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,800 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $430 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 100 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chernihiv costs 28₴ (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kochi costs ₨1.66 (about 1 hour ago)