Cost of living in Al-Fashir, Sudan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 81.583 XOF / SDG *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al-Fashir (Sudan) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 6,500 Franc (80 Pound) in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $500 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 180 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 700 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yogyakarta costs Rp 15,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (about 1 hour ago)