Cost of living in Al `Amarah, Iraq compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.44952 XOF / IQD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al `Amarah (Iraq) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,100 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 6,100 Franc (13,570 Dinar) in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mykolayiv costs 18₴ (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM230 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $7 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $100 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 300 kr (about 1 hour ago)