Cost of living in Al `Amarah, Iraq compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.45217 XOF / IQD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al `Amarah (Iraq) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,600 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 6,600 Franc (14,596 Dinar) in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$9 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ibague costs COL$8,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faro costs €320 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Victoria costs C$1.20 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seville costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)