Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 149.770 XOF / AED
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 22% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,580,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,024,758 Franc (Dirham 13,519) in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$125 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nice costs €0.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sheffield costs £4.29 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨35,578 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 6,000 (30 minutes ago)