Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 160.019 XOF / AED
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 24% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,480,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,879,796 Franc (Dirham 11,747) in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨100 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 300 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)