Cost of living comparison between Aksaray, Turkey and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 175.751 XOF / TRY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aksaray (Turkey) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 3,691 Franc (21TL) in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元25 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$0.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)