Cost of living in Aksaray, Turkey compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 157.968 XOF / TRY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aksaray (Turkey) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 404,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 393,728 Franc (2,492TL) in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tegucigalpa costs L 30,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $8 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $12 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ningbo costs 元252 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Constanţa costs 10 lei (about 2 hours ago)