Cost of living in Akita, Japan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.280 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is 32% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,269,474 Franc (¥240,441) in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Novosibirsk costs руб 1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kolkata costs ₨15,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muar costs RM2.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,900 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manaus costs R$ 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$300 (about 1 hour ago)