Cost of living in Ajmer, India compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.040 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ajmer (India) is 34% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 300,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 198,293 Franc (₨24,664) in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lucca costs €50 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guelph costs C$1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baguio City costs Php1,350,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (about 2 hours ago)