Cost of living in Ajmer, India compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.674 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ajmer (India) is 33% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 207,903 Franc (₨23,968) in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Juan costs $0.75 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,800,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (about 2 hours ago)