Cost of living in Ajmer, India compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.019 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ajmer (India) is 32% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 360,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 245,986 Franc (₨27,274) in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $50 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medina costs ﷼ 122,222 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montevideo costs $U1.11 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Reno, Nevada costs $3.31 (about 2 hours ago)