Cost of living in 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.420 XOF / DZD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria) is 46% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,700 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 3,050 Franc (563 Dinar) in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €12 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Płock costs 30 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (38 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Grand Cayman costs CI$5.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)