Cost of living in 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.012 XOF / DZD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria) is 47% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,100 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 3,239 Franc (646 Dinar) in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $140 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €11 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $6.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brno costs 100,000 Kč (40 minutes ago)