Cost of living in 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.664 XOF / DZD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria) is 46% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,800 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 3,131 Franc (671 Dinar) in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Granada costs €3.03 (5 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Greenville, South Carolina costs $0.60 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,200 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leicester costs £2.75 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tacoma, Washington costs $24 (about 1 hour ago)