Cost of living in Ahvaz, Iran compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01808 XOF / IRR *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ahvaz (Iran) is 27% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 798,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 578,968 Franc (﷼ 32,015,674) in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Harare costs $2.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 500 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)