Cost of living in Ahvaz, Iran compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01457 XOF / IRR *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ahvaz (Iran) is 29% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 669,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 473,768 Franc (﷼ 32,524,139) in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (1 minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nouméa costs 1,050 Franc (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lyon costs €1.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 220,000 Ft (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oakland, California costs $999 (about 1 hour ago)