Cost of living in Ahvaz, Iran compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01331 XOF / IRR *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ahvaz (Iran) is 30% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 536,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 376,010 Franc (﷼ 28,247,372) in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €13 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jhansi costs ₨100 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Darwin costs AU$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)