Cost of living in Ahvaz, Iran compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01604 XOF / IRR *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ahvaz (Iran) is 28% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 678,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 485,697 Franc (﷼ 30,288,951) in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fujairah costs Dirham 2,018 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilaspur costs ₨1,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 400 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Auckland costs NZ$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)