Cost of living in Ahmednagar, India compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.340 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ahmednagar (India) is 7% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 341,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 318,637 Franc (₨38,205) in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baku costs 500 ман (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 180₴ (37 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ismaïlia costs E£ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €508 (about 1 hour ago)