Cost of living in Ahmednagar, India compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.352 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ahmednagar (India) is 7% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 438,058 Franc (₨46,839) in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 1,009 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 1,200 Afghani (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (about 2 hours ago)