Cost of living in Aguascalientes, Mexico compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 30.615 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aguascalientes (Mexico) is 26% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 790,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 588,094 Franc (Mex$ 19,209) in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 13 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$131 (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩7,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.18 (about 3 hours ago)