Cost of living in Aguascalientes, Mexico compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 28.344 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aguascalientes (Mexico) is 26% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 745,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 550,323 Franc (Mex$ 19,416) in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Yazd costs ﷼ 4,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$125 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Coventry costs £5,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (30 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $300 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)