Cost of living in Aguadilla, Puerto Rico compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 580.280 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico) is 23% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,390,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,842,448 Franc ($3,175) in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)