Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 60.129 XOF / MAD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 23% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,060,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 818,418 Franc (13,611 Dirham) in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨305 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 2 hours ago)