Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar, Turkey compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 119.172 XOF / TRY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey) is 23% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 332,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 255,696 Franc (2,146TL) in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vienna costs €1.29 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 700 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$8,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Paris costs €40 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (40 minutes ago)