Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar, Turkey compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 164.587 XOF / TRY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey) is 21% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 246,822 Franc (1,500TL) in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)