Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar, Turkey compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 151.291 XOF / TRY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey) is 21% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 356,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 281,720 Franc (1,862TL) in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warangal costs ₨7,000,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $20 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Turin costs €35 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bonn costs €499 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$188 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 250,000 (43 minutes ago)