Cost of living in Aden, Yemen compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.112 XOF / YER
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aden (Yemen) is 23% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 621,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 477,022 Franc (225,860 ﷼) in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $50 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,500 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $170 (about 1 hour ago)