Cost of living comparison between Aden, Yemen and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.414 XOF / YER
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aden (Yemen) is 27% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,823 Franc (755 ﷼) in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Tampere costs €90 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Khabarovsk costs руб 25 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kazan' costs руб 40,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $6.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,271 (39 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)