Cost of living in Aden, Yemen compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.328 XOF / YER
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aden (Yemen) is 20% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 785,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 625,057 Franc (268,534 ﷼) in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Tacoma, Washington costs $3.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$30 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$770 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.25 (about 2 hours ago)