Cost of living in Aden, Yemen compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.442 XOF / YER
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aden (Yemen) is 21% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 308,939 Franc (126,506 ﷼) in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$19 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $15 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 65 (about 1 hour ago)