Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 940 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 417.159 XOF / AUD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 15% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,910,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,484,720 Franc (AU$5,956) in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hanoi costs 200,000 ₫ (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuopio costs €10 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nasik costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pattaya costs 156 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php75 (about 1 hour ago)