Cost of living in Adapazarı, Turkey compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 166.799 XOF / TRY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adapazarı (Turkey) is 7% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,002 Franc (24TL) in Adapazarı to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$75 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faisalabad costs ₨435 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 80 kr (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$22,000 (about 1 hour ago)