Cost of living in Adana, Turkey compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 140.782 XOF / TRY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adana (Turkey) is 23% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 373,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 288,648 Franc (2,050TL) in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leicester costs £15 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Copenhagen costs kr50 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Paz costs $b2,500 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)