Cost of living in Adana, Turkey compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 166.431 XOF / TRY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adana (Turkey) is 22% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 441,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 344,752 Franc (2,071TL) in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Winnipeg costs C$20 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $80 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Poole costs £344 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sheffield costs £600 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mecca costs ﷼ 11,412 (19 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Turin costs €20 (26 minutes ago)