Cost of living in Adana, Turkey compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 170.016 XOF / TRY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adana (Turkey) is 22% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 306,516 Franc (1,803TL) in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (7 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.98 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tampa, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)