Cost of living in Accra, Ghana compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 126.003 XOF / GHS
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Accra (Ghana) is 21% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,250,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 3,344,993 Franc (GH₵26,547) in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 90 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Limassol costs €505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)