Cost of living in Acapulco, Mexico compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.400 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Acapulco (Mexico) is 28% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 336,256 Franc (Mex$ 10,709) in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 40 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Denver, Colorado costs $551 (about 1 hour ago)