Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.968 XOF / NGN *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 29% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,375,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 6,672,157 Franc (3,391,144 ₦) in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,580 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 3,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $2,500 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tel Aviv costs 10 ₪ (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $488 (44 minutes ago)