Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.948 XOF / NGN *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 27% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,712,926 Franc (879,142 ₦) in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campos costs R$ 3.90 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Grand Rapids costs $1.76 (about 1 hour ago)