Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.516 XOF / NGN *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 29% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,710,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,932,185 Franc (1,274,524 ₦) in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 50 (1 minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$0.00 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mogadishu costs 200 S (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boise, Idaho costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 1,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (about 2 hours ago)