Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.48180 XOF / IQD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 44% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,600 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 3,713 Franc (7,707 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda costs EC$10 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$276 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jacksonville, Florida costs $19,134 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Natal costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨101,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Queenstown costs R 1.92 (about 2 hours ago)