Cost of living comparison between Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,054 prices entered by 180 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 168.083 XOF / AED
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates) is 26% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,765,625 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 7,263,645 Franc (Dirham 43,215) in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 186,000 ₫ (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Łódź costs 12 zł (about 2 hours ago)