Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018.
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 13% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,920,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 3,395,072 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$85 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brescia costs €15 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $50 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Frankfurt am Main costs €4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dnipro costs 10,699₴ (about 2 hours ago)