Cost of living comparison between Abidjan, Ivory Coast and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016.
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 10% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,749,820 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元25 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$0.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)