Cost of living comparison between Abbotsford, Canada and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 463.507 XOF / CAD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abbotsford (Canada) is 17% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,551,498 Franc (C$3,347) in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dunaújváros costs 100,000 Ft (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (about 1 hour ago)