Cost of living in Abadan, Iran compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01887 XOF / IRR *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abadan (Iran) is 30% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,427,472 Franc (﷼ 75,628,567) in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Yekaterinburg costs руб 90 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 900 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Richmond, Virginia costs $752 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Walnut Creek, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$45 (about 1 hour ago)