Cost of living in Abadan, Iran compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01410 XOF / IRR *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abadan (Iran) is 30% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 958,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 667,121 Franc (﷼ 47,323,668) in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 116 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Morelia costs Mex$ 160,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €12 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Larnaca costs €800 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guarulhos costs R$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)