Cost of living in Abadan, Iran compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01871 XOF / IRR *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abadan (Iran) is 29% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,380,844 Franc (﷼ 73,789,871) in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tempe, Arizona costs $160 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.50 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Phnom Penh costs 10,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,930 (about 1 hour ago)