Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 87.445 XOF / DKK
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 4% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,950,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,871,715 Franc (kr21,405) in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Leipzig costs €300 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$102 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £12 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in São Carlos costs R$ 8 (about 1 hour ago)