Cost of living in Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 603.660 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe) is 25% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,751,715 Franc ($2,902) in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $100 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Singapore costs SGD $40 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,400 zł (about 1 hour ago)