Cost of living in Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 556.860 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe) is 19% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,740,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,019,051 Franc ($5,422) in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (6 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Long Beach, California costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $4,515 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 2 hours ago)