Cost of living comparison between Zuwarah, Libya and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 202 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 432.750 XOF / LYD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 21% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,235,690 Franc (2,855 Dinar) in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $20,009 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nairobi costs Shilling5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Luxembourg costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rabat costs 180 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)