Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 180 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 401.760 XOF / LYD *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 24% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,110,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,357,271 Franc (5,867 Dinar) in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Marseille costs €22,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Cardiff costs £0.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 6,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)