Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 128 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 408.234 XOF / LYD *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 23% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,070,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,374,799 Franc (5,817 Dinar) in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 30,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Halifax costs C$1.16 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 27,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨30 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (34 minutes ago)