Cost of living in Zurich, Switzerland compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 195%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,300 prices entered by 201 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 609.803 XOF / CHF
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zurich (Switzerland) is 87% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,376,123 Franc (CHF 7,176) in Zurich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saarbrücken costs €15 (5 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥5,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 25,000 Dinar (15 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brisbane costs AU$60 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 10,000 L$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quito costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)