Cost of living in Zugdidi, Georgia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 244.359 XOF / GEL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zugdidi (Georgia) is 37% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,232,725 Franc (5,045 Lari) in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$560,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$69 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Luton costs £0.91 (9 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Dammam costs ﷼ 10 (33 minutes ago)