Cost of living in Zomba, Malawi compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.845 XOF / MWK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zomba (Malawi) is 50% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 777,740 Franc (919,950 Kwacha) in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Alexandria costs E£ 175 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Trento costs €35 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 3,000 zł (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lyon costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)