Cost of living in Zlín, Czech Republic compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.549 XOF / CZK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zlín (Czech Republic) is 21% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,070,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,439,811 Franc (95,496 Kč) in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luton costs £1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Malmo costs 249 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 3.65TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 1.70 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 2 hours ago)