Cost of living in Zibo, China compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 85.841 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zibo (China) is 36% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,248,557 Franc (元14,545) in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $0.59 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 40,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Exeter costs £918 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,600 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨500 (31 minutes ago)