Cost of living in Zhytomyr, Ukraine compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.758 XOF / UAH
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhytomyr (Ukraine) is 69% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 721,861 Franc (31,719₴) in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Montreal costs C$2.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (25 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.98 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs J$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$508 (about 2 hours ago)